We are Pleased to Welcome You and Your Family
Our practice is dedicated to providing comprehensive pediatric care to our diverse community. With every patient and family member, we are building new relationships, encouraging healthy foundations and providing health care with compassion, connection and a commitment to excellence.
PCPeds is pleased to welcome you and your child to our practice, and we look forward to getting to know your family! Below you will find our new patient process. If you have any questions, please give us a call, 816-412-2900.
Before Your Appointment:
- Please complete the following new patient forms; Registration form, Alternate Care form and Medical Release form 48 hours prior to your appt.
- You will receive a separate text and/or email to check-in for your appointment online. To ensure everyone’s safety we are asking all patients to register online before coming into the office. We are asking all patients to arrive 15 minutes early for your appointment.
- In our new patient forms you will find our Alternate Care Authorization form. This form allows you to designate whom you allow to bring your child to the office, such as a grandparent, daycare provider, etc… *A parent or guardian must be present at the first appointment.*
- You will also find three standard policies we will ask you to sign at your first visit and at periodic intervals thereafter: Notice of Privacy Practices (or HIPAA), Financial Policy & Consent to Treat, and the Universal Authorization. If you have any questions about these policies, please contact us and a front team member will be happy to help!
- If you are transferring care from another office or hospital, please fill out our Medical Records Release Form that can be found in our new patient forms. As our office has our immunization policy, please include your child’s immunization record as well.
- For your child’s safety and per government regulations, we require that you present your photo ID. Please be prepared to present a current insurance card at each appointment. You will be asked to pay any applicable copayments, fees, and/or outstanding balances from other children seen in our offices. If this is for a newborn visit, we understand you may not have insurance for them and we will review your options during the check-in process the day of your visit.
What to Expect When You Arrive:
We have now implemented a virtual waiting room at all offices. Please call us when you arrive for your appointment to let us know you are here. Call the below number for the location you are at:
To further ensure the safety of our patients and team:
- We are screening everyone who enters our office for COVID exposure, if you are experiencing COVID symptoms your appointment may be rescheduled.
- Visitor restrictions – we ask that there are no more than 2 adults per visit with the child.
- Face coverings are required for ages 2 and up at all offices.
In the future, if the need arises and you have a change of address, please either notify us through the Patient Portal of your move, or complete and mail in the Change of Address Form.
Our phone lines are open at 7:30am Monday through Saturday until the close of business that day.
9405 N. Oak Trafficway
Kansas City, MO 64155