Patient Care Center
Building trusted relationships, encouraging healthy foundations and providing healthcare with compassion, connection and a committment to excellence.
We offer a full complement of services from general pediatrics to specialized providers including mental and behavorial health specialists. Learn more about our experienced staff.
Please note, portal messaging is for non urgent questions only. The portal messages are not monitored outside of our regular business hours. Please allow up to 3 business days for responses through the portal. If you have not received a response after 3 business days, please call the office.
Please be advised, if your request requires a response sooner than 3 business days, please call the office.
Sign up for the Patient Portal in Four Simple Steps:
- Request an account at your next visit or call the office
- Click the registration link in your email
- Enter your child’s last name, gender, and date of birth
- Create a username and password
Call 816-412-2900 to make an appointment with a provider.
Our phone lines are open at 7:30am Monday through Saturday until the close of business that day.
Schedule an Appointment
1. Advance appointments are scheduled as much as three months in advance for any provider in our practice. Advance appointments are often scheduled for wellness checks, weight checks, vaccinations, or as a follow up to an emergency room visit or admission to the hospital.
2. Open Access appointments are scheduled primarily for sick patients on the same day that a call is received by our office. We start accepting calls for these appointments at 7:30am and they are filled on a “first call, first served” basis.
This scheduling method ensures that we always have appointments available for ill children to be seen every day instead of our schedule being full days in advance or having to overbook, causing further delays. We have found this type of “advance or open access” scheduling system allows our providers to see the patients who need to be seen in the most efficient manner.
Please call 816-412-2900 to schedule a same day sick appointment. Reservation-Only Easy Care is now open!
Come Talk To Me Podcast
Download the podcast hosted by Psychologist, Dr. Scott Brown. Tune in about once a week for 10 minutes for parenting advice and meaningful tips to improve your relationship with your children. Our first two episodes are on Mental Health Awareness and part 3 will be released next week. Be sure to subscribe if you want to be notified of a new episode. Click the link below to get listening! 😊
Find Come Talk to Me on the following Apps.
Patient Care Cards
Ear Piercing Aftercare
Human Papilloma Virus
Educational Services 504/IEP
Summer Protection: Sun & Bugs
Headache Action Plan
Pill Swallowing Protocol
Smoking and Children’s Health
To make an appointment with a provider, call 816-412-2900 Monday through Saturday from 7:30am until the close of business that day.
North Kansas City
400 NE 32nd Street
Kansas City, MO 64116
9405 N. Oak Trafficway
Kansas City, MO 64155