Total Health Care for Your Child
Our group of lactation consultants has over 40 years of combined experience working with mothers and their babies.
Specialists work directly with families and patients with attention deficit and hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), depression, anxiety and other conditions.
Our Registered Dietitian has the skills and knowledge to provide practical food and nutritional information.
Plan ahead and schedule your child’s sports physical before August 17th. The cost is $60. Walk-in schedule is possible every Thursday from noon until 4pm at our N. Oak location.
We offer immunizations to everyone in order to provide protection to our patients and the general community.
Clinical information and care plans are shared between all providers for children with complex needs to eliminate duplication and consistency of treatment.
Call 816-412-2900 to make an appointment with a provider.
Our phone lines are open at 7:30am Monday through Saturday until the close of business that day.
- Asthma Management Program
- Adolescent Care
- Obesity Management
- Dermatological Expertise
- Foreign Body Removal
- Abscess Drainage
- Simple Splinting
* In-Office Patient Services
- Get to know you and your child and suggest treatments that make sense to your family
- Keep your child’s complete medical history
- Assist with specialists and other resources
- Provide your child with personalized care
- Help you handle your child’s chronic conditions
- Meet your family’s health care needs
- We can often we can see you the same day or the very next day.
Medical home responsibilities for the patient/family will mean that we ask you to contact us first for appropriate medical care. This helps to eliminate costly duplication of services and therapies, therefore, saving you money. Other responsibilities for the family and patient are:
- Let us know when you have been seen by a specialist, emergency room and admitted to the hospital
- Know your child’s health
- Bring your child in for Well Check visits once per year
- Maintain records of vaccinations, specialist appointment information & other important medical information
- Prepare for each visit
- Bring a list of all your child’s current medications, vitamins, etc.
- Before you leave, make sure you understand what the provider is telling you. It is important to have all your questions answered.
To make an appointment with a provider, call 816-412-2900 Monday through Saturday from 7:30am until the close of business that day.
9405 N. Oak Trafficway
Kansas City, MO 64155
6320 N Lucerne Ave.
Kansas City, MO 64151