Total Health Care for Your Child
Specialists work directly with families and patients with attention deficit and hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), depression, anxiety and other conditions.
Clinical information and care plans are shared between all providers for children with complex needs to eliminate duplication and consistency of treatment.
Plan ahead and schedule your child’s sports physical before August 17th. The cost is $60. Walk-in schedule is possible every Thursday from noon until 4pm at our N. Oak location.
- Asthma Management Program
- Adolescent Care
- Obesity Management
- Dermatological Expertise
- Foreign Body Removal
- Abscess Drainage
- Simple Splinting
* In-Office Patient Services
Patient Centered Medical Home
We are proud to be the first Affordable Care Act Pediatric Health Home in Missouri and an NCQA recognized Patient-Centered Medical Home. Patient-Centered Medical Homes focus on team-based care, care coordination and management, improved access and quality improvement. Patient-Centered Medical Homes build better relationships between patients and families and their care team. Some benefits of a PCMH are less fragmented care, better outcomes through improved quality, reduced costs, and improved patient and staff experiences. Our medical home is committed to your child’s health. As a member of our Medical Home we will:
- Get to know you and your child and suggest treatments that make sense to your family
- Keep your child’s complete medical history
- Assist with specialists and other resources
- Provide your child with personalized care
- Help you handle your child’s chronic conditions
- Meet your family’s health care needs
- We can often we can see you the same day or the very next day.
Medical home responsibilities for the patient/family will mean that we ask you to contact us first for appropriate medical care. This helps to eliminate costly duplication of services and therapies, therefore, saving you money. Other responsibilities for the family and patient are:
- Let us know when you have been seen by a specialist, emergency room and admitted to the hospital
- Know your child’s health
- Bring your child in for Well Check visits once per year
- Maintain records of vaccinations, specialist appointment information & other important medical information
- Prepare for each visit
- Bring a list of all your child’s current medications, vitamins, etc.
- Before you leave, make sure you understand what the provider is telling you. It is important to have all your questions answered.
9405 N. Oak Trafficway
Kansas City, MO 64155