Did you know that Priority Care has Pediatric Sports Medicine Specialist?
Dr. Megan Fraker, MD, FAAP
Dr. Tommy Munro, MD, FAAP
- Acute Injuries such as, muscle strains and ligament sprains, swollen joints, fracture care (non-operative broken bones), bracing and Exos casting on site, and concussion management and return to play.
- Chronic injuries such as, body and joint pains that just won’t go away.
- Appropriate training load and exercise discussions.
- Concerns about abnormal body shapes and development.
- Assistance in navigating the various resources for our athletes in the KC community.
- Sports physicals
- Dietetics: Appropriate pre and post loading/meal planning for sports
- Sports Psychology
- Management of exercise induced bronchospasms, asthma, and vocal cord dysfunction
Call 816-412-2900 to make an appointment with a provider.
Our phone lines are open at 7:30am Monday through Saturday until the close of business that day.
Sports Physical starting at $60*
Plan ahead and schedule your child’s sports physical. You can schedule by calling 816-412-2900. *Cost is $60.00, but it will not count as annual Well Child exam.
Walk-in appointments are currently unavailable. We’re sorry for the inconvenience. Please call 816-412-2900 to schedule an appointment.
To make an appointment with a provider, call 816-412-2900 Monday through Saturday from 7:30am until the close of business that day.
North Kansas City
400 NE 32nd Street
Kansas City, MO 64116
9405 N. Oak Trafficway
Kansas City, MO 64155