Total Health Care for Your Child
Specialists work directly with families and patients with attention deficit and hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), depression, anxiety and other conditions.
Clinical information and care plans are shared between all providers for children with complex needs to eliminate duplication and consistency of treatment.
Plan ahead and schedule your child’s sports physical before August 17th. The cost is $60. Walk-in schedule is possible every Thursday from noon until 4pm at our N. Oak location.
Follow us on Social Media
- Asthma Management Program
- Adolescent Care
- Obesity Management
- Dermatological Expertise
- Foreign Body Removal
- Abscess Drainage
- Simple Splinting
* In-Office Patient Services
- Strep Testing
- Flu Testing
- Influenza Screening
- Hemoglobin and Lead Testing
- Fasting Lipid Evaluation
- Wart Removal
* Provider dependent
Patient Centered Medical Home
Priority Care Pediatrics, LLC is a Patient Centered Medical Home. We have a recognition through the NCQA National Committee for Quality Assurance and have achieved level III status. The Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH) is a model of care that puts patients at the forefront of care. Patient Centered Medical Homes build better relationships between patients and families and their care team. Some benefits of a PCMH are less fragmented care, better outcomes through improved quality, reduced costs, and improved patient and staff experiences. It is important to have all your questions answered.
Our medical home is committed to your child’s health. As a member of our Medial Home we will:
• Get to know you and your child and suggest treatments that make sense to your family
• Keep your child’s complete medical history
• Assist with specialists and other resources
• Provide your child with personalized care
• Help you handle your child’s chronic conditions
• Meet your family’s health care needs
• We can often we can see you the same day or the very next day.
Medical home responsibilities for the patient/family will mean that we ask you to contact us first for appropriate medical care. This helps to eliminate cost duplication of services and therapies therefore saving you money. Other responsibilities for the family and patient are:
• Let us know when you have been seen by a specialist, emergency room and admitted to the hospital
• Know your child’s health
• Bring your child in for Well Check visits once per year
• Maintain records of vaccinations, specialist appointment information & other important medical information
• Prepare for each visit
• Bring a list of all your child’s current medications, vitamins, etc.
• Before you leave, make sure you understand what the provider is telling you.