We are Pleased to Welcome You and Your Family
Our practice is dedicated to providing comprehensive pediatric care to our diverse community. With every patient and family member, we are building new relationships, encouraging healthy foundations and providing health care with compassion, connection and a commitment to excellence.
PCPeds is pleased to welcome you and your child to our practice, and we look forward to getting to know your family! Below you will find our new patient process. If you have any questions, please give us a call, 816-412-2900.
Before Your Appointment
Please complete the following forms at least 48 hours prior to your appointment:
- Registration Form
- Alternative Care Form – This form allows you to designate whom you allow to bring your child to the office, such as a grandparent, daycare provider, etc… (Please note a parent or guardian must be present at the first appointment.)
- Medical Records Release (if transferring from another facility)
- You will also need to sign these additional documents:
What to bring to every appointment:
- Photo ID – This is for your child’s safety and is required per government regulations.
- Current Insurance Card
- Any applicable copayments, fees and/or outstanding balances (this includes balances from other children seen in our offices.)
Other important information:
- A parent or guardian must be at the first visit.
- If the new patient forms are not completed before the appointment time your appointment may have to be rescheduled.
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment time.
- If this is for a newborn visit, we understand you may not have insurance for your child yet and we will review your options during the check-in process the day of your visit.
What to Expect When You Arrive:
We have now implemented a virtual waiting room at all offices. Please call us when you arrive for your appointment to let us know you are here. Call the below number for the location you are at:
To further ensure the safety of our patients and team:
- We are screening everyone who enters our office for COVID exposure, if you are experiencing COVID symptoms your appointment may be rescheduled.
- Visitor restrictions – we ask that there are no more than 2 adults per visit with the child.
- Face coverings are required for ages 2 and up at all offices.
In the future, if the need arises and you have a change of address, please either notify us through the Patient Portal of your move, or complete and mail in the Change of Address Form.
Our phone lines are open at 7:30am Monday through Saturday until the close of business that day.
9405 N. Oak Trafficway
Kansas City, MO 64155