Join Our Penguin Raft
What is a penguin raft? It’s a group of penguins floating in the water!
We want our penguins to float financially, too, because fees can really add up. For example, the various costs for services can include:
- FMLA: $30
- Camp Forms: $30
- Daycare Forms: $30
- Spot Vision Screening: $20
- Each Triage Call: $20
These expenses can add up to over $100 a year. PCPeds would like to help you keep your “raft” afloat for only $15 per year, or $40 per year for a family of 3! Maximize your savings today by joining into our Penguin Raft! Includes Patient Portal, 24-Hour access to an advice nurse and e-prescribing.
Sign up for the Patient Portal in Four Simple Steps:
- Request an account at your next visit or call the office
- Click the registration link in your email
- Enter your child’s last name, gender, and date of birth
- Create a username and password
Our phone lines are open at 7:30am Monday through Saturday until the close of business that day.
9405 N. Oak Trafficway
Kansas City, MO 64155