COVID-19 patients can have mild to severe respiratory illness with symptoms of fever, cough and shortness of breath. We are still learning how COVID-19 can present in different ways. Right now, prevention is best medicine.
Before coming in with a mild illness, please call us first at 816-412-2900. Our phone lines are open at 7:30am Monday through Saturday until the close of business that day.
If you or a member of your immediate household have tested positive for COVID and are currently under isolation we encourage you to call our office to postpone your preventative well (well visits, medication checks, etc.) and elective (ear piercing, wart removal, etc.) visits. Ask us about telehealth! If your visit qualifies, we would be happy to switch your appointment over to a telehealth visit so we can safely see you and your family.
Appointments and changes are happing frequently, please keep checking this page for daily for changes.
For further updates follow us on Facebook, check our website for or watch for emails. As always, our nurse line is available if you have any questions.
How We Are Handling COVID-19
Our partners, providers and leadership team is working hard on several procedures to ensure the safety of our patients, families and team members.
- Effective immediately we will be using a Virtual Waiting Room for appointments.
- Call us to make new Telehealth appointments.
- We are screening everybody who enters our office for risk factors of COVID exposure.
- Visitor restrictions – We ask that there are no more than 2 adults per visit with the child.
- Our offices are professionally cleaned by a company that is certified to clean medical offices exposed to SARS-Co-V-2.
We Are Here to Help You
Many times we can talk over the phone and help prevent you from needing to come into the office. Unless you feel like your child is in distress, please call us before taking your child to the urgent care or emergency room.
Current Appointment Scheduling:
- Well check and sick appointments are available to schedule anytime of day, and are being separated by rooms.
- Face coverings are required at all times in our office for ages 2 and up. Please bring a face covering to your appointment.
Thank you for your understanding and patience during this time.
To make an appointment with a provider, call 816-412-2900 Monday through Saturday from 7:30am until the close of business that day.
9405 N. Oak Trafficway
Kansas City, MO 64155