COVID-19 patients can have mild to severe respiratory illness with symptoms of fever, cough and shortness of breath. We are still learning how COVID-19 can present in different ways. Right now, prevention is best medicine.
Before coming in with a mild illness, please call us first at 816-412-2900. Our phone lines are open at 7:30am Monday through Saturday until the close of business that day.
If you or a member of your immediate household have tested positive for COVID and are currently under isolation we encourage you to call our office to postpone your preventative well (well visits, medication checks, etc.) and elective (ear piercing, wart removal, etc.) visits. Ask us about telehealth! If your visit qualifies, we would be happy to switch your appointment over to a telehealth visit so we can safely see you and your family.
For further updates follow us on Facebook, check our website for or watch for emails. As always, our nurse line is available if you have any questions.
How We Are Handling COVID-19
We are here to help you! Many times we can talk over the phone and help prevent you from needing to come into the office. Unless you feel like your child is in distress, please call us before taking your child to the urgent care or emergency room. To ensure the safety of our patients, families and team members the below measures are still effective at all offices.
- Our Virtual Waiting Room is available to use if you wish to wait in your car instead of in the clinic.
- Telehealth appointments are available. Call us to see if you qualify!
- Face coverings are now optional for some visits at PCPeds. We do still require a mask if anyone in the room has any of the following symptoms or exposures. You may also always request that the staff wear a mask.
- Runny Nose
- Sore Throat
- Symptomatic or known COVID/Flu exposures
- Our offices are professionally cleaned by a company that is certified to clean medical offices exposed to SARS-Co-V-2.
Thank you for your understanding and patience during this time.
To make an appointment with a provider, call 816-412-2900 Monday through Saturday from 7:30am until the close of business that day.
North Kansas City
400 NE 32nd Street
Kansas City, MO 64116
9405 N. Oak Trafficway
Kansas City, MO 64155