Telehealth is Here!
During this time we are taking all precautions to protect our patients, families and team.
We are excited to offer Telehealth appointments that will allow our team, patients and their families to be home and safe from exposure!
Before scheduling a Telehealth appointment, here is what you need to know.
• We will currently be offering these services for most appointment types.
• New patient appointments cannot be done via Telehealth
• At this time this does NOT include well check appointments
• You will be asked to set up a portal account if you do not already have one
• The visit includes the patient and parent/guardian speaking with the provider via video chat
• You must have access to a camera for video chat through either your phone or computer
• The patient MUST be present for the visit
• Controlled substance prescriptions will have to be picked up in office
• Not all medications can be prescribed via Telehealth
If you or a member of your immediate household have tested positive for COVID and are currently under isolation we encourage you to call our office to postpone your preventative well (well visits, medication checks, etc.) and elective (ear piercing, wart removal, etc.) visits. Ask us about telehealth! If your visit qualifies, we would be happy to switch your appointment over to a telehealth visit so we can safely see you and your family.
To make an appointment with a provider, call 816-412-2900 Monday through Saturday from 7:30am until the close of business that day.
Kansas City North Oak
9405 N. Oak Trafficway
Kansas City, MO 64155