COVID Vaccine Clinic
We are now scheduling the COVID-19 Vaccine for ages 6 and up. COVID Vaccine Clinic appointments are limited and changing daily.
We are currently experiencing a high demand for these appointments, and we appreciate your patience. Please know we are working hard to accommodate this demand with our limited resources. These appointments are scheduled appointments only.
Before your arrival, please complete the COVID Vaccine Consent Form.
Before scheduling a COVID Vaccine Clinic appointment, here is what you need to know.
• COVID Clinic is at our N. Oak location only
• If you are ill (fever, cough, congestion, runny nose, etc.) you will need to call and reschedule your appointment.
• Patient needs to eat or drink something at least 2 hours before their appointment.
• Patient needs to be wearing short sleeves or clothing that is easily removed to access an arm or leg.
• Due to demand, please call us if you need to cancel your appointment.
COVID Vaccine Clinic Q and A
Q: Can I walk in and get the COVID vaccine for my child?
A: No. They are scheduled appointments.
Q: Can my child get their COVID vaccine at their next appointment?
A: It will be dependent on vaccine availability.
Q: If my child becomes ill the day of their appointment can I still bring them in?
A: The appointment should be rescheduled for when your child is well again.
Q: If I don’t have any insurance can I still get the vaccine and how much will it cost?
A: Yes, you can get the vaccine. There is no cost to you for getting the vaccine.
Q: How far apart do I wait until I schedule the 2nd shot?
A: at least 3 weeks after the first shot. (21 days)
Q: Can my child get the COVID vaccine with other vaccines?
A: Yes. There is no waiting or spacing required based on current guidelines.
Get Started with V-Safe
To make an appointment with a provider, call 816-412-2900 Monday through Saturday from 7:30am until the close of business that day.
Kansas City North Oak
9405 N. Oak Trafficway
Kansas City, MO 64155